Hopefully you see this, but I doubt it.
1. Macs are great computers but just overpriced. saying that they have better components simply is not true. They come with the same components as any other computer, the only difference is the way it is pieced together and that varies company to company. mac does well in piecing together their product.I do agree that it is vary aesthetically pleasing.
2. ADVERTISING, apple is great at this. Honestly, do research on whatever you buy. If you were to buy a new pair of skis, would you just by them because Timmy Wallathy said they were "the bomb-dot-com"? Hopefully you would also look into the stats on them.
3. Included software. the programs on macs are honestly super convenient and useful. At the same time, you can get better programs off demonoid within a couple hours. I would place macs ahead here, but I still love using adobe CS5 and all of it's different programs. Use torrents, they're good.
4. Customization. I'm not gonna act like I know any thing about Linux, but if you want a completely customizable OS, use Linux. It's like Firefox, add what you want kinda deal. (P.S. use chrome or firefox, they're simply better. That's a whole nother list though) Windows is the next closest with a lot of customizability. It is much easier to find a program off torrents that work for windows in comparison to macs. If you take a few hours to decide eggxactly whay you want on your computer then it makes the whole experience so much better. Please learn. I'll start anyone who really doesnt know too much on how much better it gets, adblock. Use it, disable it on the sites you like though so they can make money (i.e. not NS). Install this for chrome: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
, this for firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
(greasemonkey is also sick, get that and some good scripts), safari: http://safariadblock.com
. that means no more ads before youtube. Congratutions, you deserve it, you just read my wall of text! With that being said though, Macs do benefit from them knowing exactly what goes inside them. This benefit comes at extremely high repair costs which makes it virtually impossible to repair macs. Replacing them often becomes more feasible.
5. Macs have better batterys. period. (period).
There's many more facts, the OP just posted a whole bunch of bullshit stereotypes. You cannot get a correct demographic when most people are forced into windows for businesses. The questions were obviously skewed towards favouring macs. If you want to be fair then at least ask the same questions and phrase the answers similarly. I found myself confused throughout the article.
If you want some useful greasemonkey scripts or anything else, PM me.