Yes, I am really doing this right now.
(For all of you that hate on baseball.)
First off, a high school baseball coach once said, "I can teach you how to play football in a week, but if you want to make the baseball team, you better have been playing since you were a kid."
1. It is the hardest sport to play, (Hardest thing to do in sports: Hit a round ball with a round bat)
2. Only sport where the winning team can't run out the clock, (Pussy move anyway)
3. You have to be the best, and prove it, there are 162 games in a baseball season, 16 in the NFL, 82 in the NHL, and 82 in the NBA.
4. There is no time constraint, each inning has no set time, it can go for hours on end, 162 times a year.
5. You can fail 7 out of 10 times and be considered very good, 4 out of 10, gets you labeled "legend"
6. History is made EVERY season, undoubtedly a player will reach a milestone every season.
Last of all, and most importantly; those who say baseball is boring, you are only saying that for the mere fact that you...can't succeed at it.
That will be all, thank you (: