Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
This is what I basically look for when im hiring a new crew member, just the nuts and bolts...
· Snowboard or ski with advanced ability
· Test features within riding/jumping ability
· Ability to ride 80% of features in the terrain parks
· Frequent lifting weights of 50lbs +
· Ability to handle any department needs at any time.
· Self starter with the ability to work with others
· Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
· Present a positive, mature, professional and positive attitude
If you can meet all these and show up to work, have a good attitude, and have some mountain experience ( not just skiing somewhere either like a season of work at a mountain.) I like hiring lifties because they learn how to rake and can interact with guests well...