Hey NS. Triple_Strum back with another sale. The terms... PayPal is the only accepted payment. Shipping is not included int he price and will be via USPS Priority Mail and is $11 in the US (except for the down jacket), $18 to Canada and $27 to Europe or the Southern Hemisphere. I will not accept trades, and I won't really entertain offers, and unfortunately no, I will not try on items for you - that is what sizes are for :) Lastly, the first buyer of an item has the option to purchase the blue/purple Special Blend jacket for a crazy rate of an additional $15 and $5 for shipping. Booyah! Without further ado, here you go
1) 2010 DC Hestra jacket. Size Large. 15k waterproofing. 30 g insulation. $290 retail this year. Color is called Celtic, or a kelly green. I should note the color is closer to the second picture. The first is a bit over-exposed making it slightly lighter. Condition is 9/10. Excellent shape apart from one small hole in the right hand pocket flap (pictured). Only in flap, doesn't affect waterproofing and is not very noticeable - but of course it must be mentioned. Asking $89
2) 2009 Special Blend Utility Jacket. Size XXL. Color is called green beach check splash. Rugged shell. 15k waterproofing. Retail was $220. Condition is 8.5/10. No major flaws, just a little dirty here and there. Asking $69
3)2009 Burton AK Continuum Down jacket in Light Camo print. Size Large. This jacket has all the lovely bells and whistles of a down jacket in 15k waterproofing. It retailed for $360. Only flaw to mention is tape over the top of the zippers because it was leaking slightly. Due to this I am offering the jacket for only $60. I know, ridiculous. That is 83.333% off in case you were wondering :)
4) Sessions Firefly Jacket. Size Large. Color is Java. Great technical 20k shell with style and lots of nice features like a whistle as the zipper pull. Retailed for $250, asking $89. Condition is 8.5 or 9/10 with no flaws but some dingyness here and there.
5) This one is my baby. I looked hard to find this and it is just too big :/ Special Blend Utility jacket in XXL. Color is Legacy Big Stripes. In great shape 9.5/10 with no flaws and pretty clean. 15k waterproofing and a tough shell. Such a sick jacket. If anyone has it in a large or XL I would indeed trade. If not I will keep my eye out. Anyway, asking only $89.
6) Special Blend Unit jacket. size medium. Pretty good overall shape but has a large tear in the arm which is pictured. Read main thread description for deal on this!
7) Lastly, some Sound MFM pants. While I am not a fan of his, these pants are sick. Size Large. Grey pinstripes with white/red trim on sides.15k waterproofing, light insulation. Suspenders. Very nice. Overall excellent condition with just a couple of small nicks around ankles. Asking only $85