1. America- it had a sick song, they progressed the sport a lot, with Wallisch's sw right dub, switch right 14, and his usual unbeatable style. Schlopy's amazingness for his age, his dub cork 14 blunt. + they all killed it mad hard on the joss urban down rail. Also, the edit was really funny, i've seen it many times and i still laugh at the intro.
2. Tie between Ns and Norway- Ns definetely killed it. They were super dope in the urban, and they all teared it up on the jumps. They had a lot of variety and they sick doubles and ill cork 5's rode 9's and so on. Also, considering their age, they really fucking threw down. I also enjoyed the song. Norway did tight as well, I really liked the intro and Sig Tveit definetely added a different style to what they had, the thugness was just cool to see. They had some sick urban (Esp. Andreas on that 4 kink with the dub frnt swap and frnt swap pretz 3 swap.) They also banged out sick shots on the jumps and i was especially impressed with Alexander Aurdal's cork 7 true nose (amazing style) Andreas's right dub, and sig's switch 12 japan.
3. Sweden- Definetely the most thug edit of all the joss edits. Niklas and Henrik showed how sick their style was and how natural they can make everythin look. The song had a nice vibe that suggested they were having fun, and the change in song at the end during the jump session was hyphy and the editers definately pulled that off. Though they didn't throw down quite as hard in the urban i really did like it just as much. Henrik's surface back swap was amazing. Also, on the jumps i loved Niklas's cork 5's but was disapointed that he didn't unleash a larger bag of tricks that we all know he has. Henrik was dope, welcome backt o him, he killed it. Loved the dub flat 10 and dub 12 blunt.
4. Europe- Europe had a really interesting edit. The song was sick and they did a really nice job matching the beats and sectioning clips accordingly. Though, as we all know, the song was stolen from wallisch's hood highlight edit. Elias did a sick dub 12 blunt, he is very underated and hat off to him for getting into joss and throwin down. Oscar killed it, though i expected to see some of his doubles, i really enjoyed watching him and was stoked on the cork 9 on that wall. Overall this edit was a bit boring tho.
5. Canada- Yes, I know that Canada was awarded first. I am completely baffled. Everyone said that they got it because "their vid was really funny." It was funny, and i did lol, but i feel like it was a little boring and its like oh chug is naked... AGAIN. I thought team america was much funnier and much more original. As for the tricks, schiller did a lot of doubles, and chug did throw some sick cork 5's and rode 9's. But it was nothing compared to some of the other edits. I did like dorey's dub flat 10, that was sick. Otherwise i was disapointed in that category. Also, there was no urban. Period. Everyone else had urban, they didn't. This is confusing.
6. Down under- I didn't really like the song in down under, i guess it just isn't my style. I was hoping for the sw dub 14 by Jossi, but he didn't throw it, which was disapointing. Russ slayed it, he is so under rated and really does hav sick style. Tho i thought the edit relied too much on him and his doubles. (Both ways, il!)
These are my thoughts, does anyone agree? Post wat u think! btw i do expect some hate so let it on. But also give me ur opinion, im curios.