Does anyone know of any good programs to rip songs from my ipod onto my desktop?
my itunes got completed fucked and i lost the original sound files when so computer pros installed new components and now my ipod headphone jack is broken fml definatly dont want to have to download everything again
if you still have itunes on your comp, type in "how to transfer songs from ipod to itunes" or something like that and it's gonna tell you how, you wont have to download a program. thats how i did it. i have a pc though, i dunno how shit works with macs if thats what you have
Sharepod may not work with the new version of itunes ( 9 and up). If you have an Iphone,I don't think senuti will work either but it still should work for an Ipod and will get the job done. I had to use I-fun-Box for my iphone and new Itunes which worked fine for all my songs and didn't have to jailbreak anything.
If you have a touch, sorry I have no clue.
But on Ipod classics (anything without a touch screen) you can put the ipod into "disk mode" and transfer songs that way. Theres a bunch of tutorials online that worked for me.
----------------------------------------- pEACE cOAST
jib on the cows...make em go moo
i dont smoke but the kids who do are really good
i got my priorities straight. Skiing, then food or something, THEN bitches.
1. Plug your iPod to your computer.
2. Go in the computer settings and allow for hidden folders to be displayed (Settings/Control Panel/Folder Options/View).
3. Go on my computer and open the iPod folder.
4. Search around for the music folders (don't remember exactly what they're called but i think they're numbers). All your music files should be there with weird names like "xvcm.mp3".
5. Copy/paste every folder that has songs in it to your music folder on your desktop.
6. Add all the folders to iTunes and all the names will magically reappear when the songs are added to iTunes (i mean that although the name of the file seems weird, when you add it in your iTunes library it will have the normal title/artist/etc. displayed).