Alright, I know there is a thread with lots compiled. i just don't think people are skimming through every single edit in there so I'm going to just make a separate thread. This is my first critique thread so go semi easy on me here.
Any tips on what I should improve and what I should look at doing? Lots of the filming was pretty shaky and the follow cams weren't up to par, but thats because I was using a handle for the first time and trying to get used to it.
I think it plays better in fullscreen but my connection kinda sucks, so that might be just me. here goes -
I liked the angles. You could of did like more follow cam at the jumps instead of just filming from the front of the jumps most of the time. The wall ride edit thing was sick, hard to see tho but was a sweet idea. Keep up the good work.
Little bit too much unnecessary footage in there, like a couple of the in runs to the jumps and extra time after the landings.
I would practice your follow cams..
Practice hitting a few small jumps, and even just going along rails and next to the jumps holding the camera in your hand to get used to the feeling of keeping it steady, and then start progressing into actual follow cams on jumps.
I liked that superman front flip off that tiny jump, that was sick, you could get some better angles of that.
-cut out/shorten a lot of those unnecessary shots (try to get more creative with those too)
- cut out a lot of the riding away (after you get a shot of the afterbang of course) and riding toward the jumps/ rails so you can throw more hits in there
- work on follow cams, get more creative on angles
- 1:16-1:21 - different angle would look a lot better
- the whole wall thing looked pretty dope
- just work on the filming and keeping steady and variety of angles and your next edits gonna be dope, your throwing down some sick shit man , i realized your not a big fan of spinning unnatural though
^^^^^^^^ much better then the first one there were some jerks (no homo) on the follow cams like the one around 1:50. Overall much better filming and unlike the other video no repeat tricks which was good. The song matched the riders pretty good, although I didn't like it, it's just a personal preference. Overall I'll give you a 9/10.
Everyone be reppin the tall tees I be reppin the small tees.