So I got a job at the new target as a cashier, that really sucked. Anyways, I;m switching to cart attendant now which is is sick as fuck. Basically, all cart attendants are dumb asses right? Yeah so nothing is expected. I walk around and talk to ladies 90% of the time. The other 10% I am fooling around with cart machine outside. I work with some chill kids. We always blaze n smoke on the jib nobody cares. I take 45 minute breaks when not on break, again nobody cares. If they need something they will tell me on the walkie talkie. The best part is: You find free shit that people leave in there carts, I get 12 packs, food, laundry detergent, and more stuff free regularly. Also, when its cold we get free starbucks and people tip on carry-outs! Also, I get paid the same as everyone else to do essentially nothing.
Sparknotes: Cart attendant is awesome.