There you go. Its not a lot of rocker, but they are symmetrical jib skis and wicked soft so they dont need it. They are VERY fun and playful, just a little scary on jumps 50+ or going mach 10 on groomers.
I love mine. Most fun I've had on a ski since 1952
Biggest waste of space on NS. All he does is come in to threads and start arguments and pretend he knows everything because he works in a shop. zomg big deal. People like him made me wish karma went in the negatives
victor is a great guy, you guys are just too wrapped up in seeming cool on the internet to realize he's just calling everyone out. he actually knows his shit about gear he just doesn't buy into bullshit, hence making him actually one of the more helpful members IMO
1. yes you are a jackass. 2. sure you may know some shit about bindings but you dont have to dis NS just because you do. 3. your new, so dont talk shit. 4.you dont have any style and you probably cant ski park or do any good tricks like most of us here on NS which is why NS was made. it was made with park and freestyle skiers in mind (back me up on this schmuck). 5. sure you may lead kids in the right direction, but after you do, you stalk and molest them. 6. yeah you are a homo and chances are you dont even know what a tall t is or even how to wear or put one on. 7. also chances are you CANT afterbang which is very very sad. if i were you, i would get of NS and go on Teton Gravity.com or whatever the hell that shitty website is called. (you know the one where all the 50 year old gapers talk about there new tele skis and new racing skis and shit and how big there gaper gap should be and what color of spandex they shoud wear for spring skiing which for them starts in june.
1. you are a noob
2. victor probably knows more about ski gear than you
3. he has been a member since 2006 with 9999 posts...ring a bell? that's right, uni-corn
4. the point is for it to be a community, not to be a trick-off between a bunch of kids in tall tees. it's a freeski community, not an afterbanging park community (back me up anyone)
5. i agree with this statement, victor is quite creepy ;)
6. who the fuck doesn't know how to put a t-shirt on?
7. anyone can lean back...
as for TGR, those guys kill it so hard you would shit your pants, they ride fatter skis than all of yours combined, they wear spandex on longboard day, you're thinking of epicski.com, probably where you belong
your whole argument against victor proves that you are an idiot, just read what you wrote again, and, if it's possible, sift through the bullshit and try to pick out ONE claim you made that you KNOW is true. otherwise, gtfo. i do not know you, but based on your immaturity and your ridiculously poorly formed arguments, i do not like you, no matter how low you put my karma
1. I do not deny it.
2. I don't 'dis NS' just because I know things. I throw out correct information and let people know if/when they are wrong.
3. I am nowhere near being new. I have been around here since 2005, I just post on this name now. Ask anyone know knows me.
4. Style is so subjective that a statement like 'you have no style' is irrelevant. And you are right, I really am not that good at park. I would rather ski on a big mountain with some gnarly lines. THAT is freestyle skiing.
5. I never 'stalk and molest' them, I just point out mistakes whenever I see them
6. I have a tall tee sitting next to me. Ask me for proof. I can take a picture.
7. I have never tried to afterbang because it is not my style. And personally, I think it is the most stupid shit ever. But to each his own.
And FWIW, TGR is one of my favorite websites. I do not post over there as much but I read A LOT of useful information. They are more than NS could ever be in terms of community and knowledge.
Ha, I looked at this thread to look at some "which has more rocker" and it's gotten pretty off topic. SUPER FUNNY. btw if I can imput anything, I know from experience kung fujas have hardly any rocker at all, and I second the option that reno rockers have the most rocker for a park ski.