At evo, we specialize in ski, snowboard, wake and skate product as well as the art and apparel that represents that lifestyle choice. We like to train hard, work hard and then play hard and we highly value the culture we are a part of.
We are dedicated to creating the best possible experiences for our customers and partners and we want genuine approachable people that can contribute to the cause. As a company we seek likeminded people who are passionate about the lifestyle we represent and care about helping the community and environment we live in. We look to employ people committed to contributing to our culture and simply enjoy interacting with people of all walks. Those who dream of powder, slushy terrain parks, and Thai food are never discouraged within our company.
Prior service experience is a plus but not a requirement for this position, however love for one or more of the sports mentioned above and the desire for more knowledge, continual improvement and challenge IS.
• Give educated advice to address customer’s needs
• Be an active part of the Fremont community by working evo events and parties
• Look for new ways to go above and beyond the expectations of our customers
• Consistently provide the highest quality service on every piece of equipment
• Operating point of sales and store phone systems
• Operate and maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Communicate with customers, other team members and team leads in person, on the phone and over email in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
• Accountable to all current posted and non posted policies and procedures
Compensation is $9-$12.5/hour depending on experience. We are looking to part time positions. This is a seasonal hire (through April 2010). There is potential to stay on board permanently. Positions are available Oct 1.
• Positive and contagious attitude
• Great 8
• Communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work individually and in a team environment
• Attention to detail