Well, my harddrive fucked up on me and corrupt many files, but luckily I exported some remixes i did before it happened. Most, if not all, of them are pretty rough. You'll probably notice as you listen with volume changes, odd mixing, missing elements, and things of that matter. I thought I'd share them though to see what people thought. So enjoy some Remixes!! All that was used was Ableton, no hardware or other software and computer keyboard acted as my mpd so kinda sketch.
Lerrix 'n Lyrics (Rough Lost Remixes)
1. World famous (70's Blaxploitation "Boss N*****") (M.O.P.)
2. Ghenghis Khan (Jedi Mind Tricks)
3. Passin' Me By (Pharcyde)
4. Work It Out (Q-Tip)
5. Crooklyn (Crooklyn Dodgers)
6. Q.U.E. Another E.N.S. (Consequence)
7. Mighty Deadly (Ghostface Killah)
8. The Who (Hieroglyphics)
9. Heavy Metal Kings (Jedi Mind Tricks)
10. Assassination day (Ghostface Killah)
11. Bustin (Rasco)
12. They Call It (Acoustic Remix) (Atmosphere)
And Just realized after uploading I had a couple others to add but oh well..
Anyway, a gas station we pass. We got gas, and ran off to get grub.It was a nice little pub in the middle on nowhere. Anywhere woulda been better. I ordered enchiladas and I ate 'em, Ali had the fruit punch.
Lerrix (aka Fiend) Beats www.soundclick.com/Lerrix