remeber rod adams in ski movie 1- he did a lot of lincoln loops. Then he did that huge one and over shot the landing...I havent heard his name since then or have seen him in any ski movies. I think he died...
* Always stay in control.
* People ahead of you have the right of way.
* Stop in a safe place for you and others.
* Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield.
* Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
* Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails.
* Know how to use the lifts safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.
Prepared by the National Ski Areas Association