Okay so I ordered the suit... But my bank accounts hurtin now and it was more of an impulse buy.. I don't even have it yet, so I may or may not want to keep it. Anyways, I got a XXL Jacket with Large pants. I think it's coming in sometime this week, so I should get some pics up soon. I think I can still cancel it, but I was just seeing if anyone on here was interested. I will most likely be willing to part it out if I have a buyer for each. I'm not gonna try and sell it for much over retail, only if people reallly want it bad. I'll let you guys offer up and I can make a decision.
Gimme some offers, I paid like 650 with tax.
Trades might be accepted, but I realllllllly just want the cash back.