The color is DENIM. They look very similar to the Orage jacket Walker rocked. The material is a tweed-ish fabric and is SUPER SICK YEAH.
Heres a stock photo and some infozzz:
- 15,000 mm waterproof, 15,000 mm breathable rating.
- Sweater-and-polyfill hybrid smarty liner gives you extra insulation when the liner's in the jacket, or a slick jacket on its own.
- Fully taped seams give you all the waterproofing protection you need.
- Zip-off hood for more versatility, with a single-pull drawcord adjustment.
- Zip-off, adjustable powder skirt to keep powder below the waist when you need it, and is gone when you don't.
- Easy-access chest vent and pit zip vents for quick, easy cooling.
- Pockets for goggles, iPod, radio, credit card/ID, and more, and stash pockets on cuff tabs.
For the price policers out there, I doubt you'll find this cheaper anywhere. Retails at 300, its on sale at backcountry (not this color tho, they dont have it) for like 160, and Peterglenn has it at 200.
I AM ASKING 100 PLUS SHIP (paypal), trades accepted, just pm me with offers, dont post them here its annoying
Yeah buy em.
Here is jaylib rockin' his.. keep in mind he is like 5'4 so his goes between his waist and knees.