LINE is looking for an intern in Lake Tahoe.
That’s right. You can join the likes of past intern superstars such as:
- -Romolo Marcucci: currently LINE’s California Rep
- -Josh Malczyk: Now LINE’s Team Manager and Marketing Guy
Thats' right, both these guys started out as interns and are now living the "good life".
The Red Dawn, LINE’s California rep agency is looking for 2 interns, (or 1 multi talented super intern)
Intern Position 1: Media We’re looking for someone to be the media person for our sales agency. Duties include:
- -Website Design – Blog postings, etc.
- -Graphic Design - Posters, t-shirts
- -Picture/Video – Document events / demo’s
This position is for someone who is majoring or has strong skills in media/design and wants to take a big step closer to officially working in the industry.
Intern Position 2: Sales and Events
We’re looking for someone to get involved in the physical sales / events of the ski industry. Duties include:
- -Preparing for trade shows and demos – Tuning skis, setting up booths.
- -Shop Visits – Visit shops and communicate the LINE message
- -Event Support – Assist with events / contests
This position is for someone with a super organized work ethic and has an interest in being a sales rep. A sales background is recommended. Transportation is a must.
Both positions will cover all brands in our agency, (LINE Skis, Orage Clothing, Full Tilt Boots, JoyStick, Icer and GoPro Camera) but will center around LINE.
Both positions are unpaid.
For more information on our sales agency, please visit: www.TheRedDawn.com
Please forward your resume for consideration to: Matt Connelly
here is the LINE link: http://www.lineskis.com/stories/42
Matt Connelly - mconnelly@TheRedDawn.com