Since most of the levels are put into a .rar file to upload
onto a file sharing site, you should download WinRAR before trying to download
any of the levels.
Download Here: http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=160&dl=wrar371.exe
1. Put the .b3d file in the custom levels-->level data folder
2. Make a folder in the custom levels folder and name it Textures
3. Put any pictures that are downloaded with the level into the textures folder
(textures may not show up... if you really want them-like for the 4frnt night shoot level or the Jibbit level, you can replace one of the main levels in the main folder and put the texture files in the main folder. I hope I explained that well enough)
Hint: read the “How to install” text document that comes in
the folder that the level downloads with.
Download most levels here: http://jibbingame.com/index.php?menu=levels&page=levels
4frnt night shoot level: http://www.vision-videos.com/4frnt.rar
forum topic for help with this level: http://jibbingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2003&highlight=4frnt
Jibbit level: http://www.vision-videos.com/Vail.b3d
Forum topic for this level: http://jibbingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1912&highlight=jibbit+level
You can find many custom levels posted in the forum, just click on Customs in the Index
1. Find a grab pack that looks good to you in the forum (by searching grabpack im sure you can find multiple results)
2. Download by following the link and replace the other grab pack file (cross_in6.b3d)
3. Change clothing file names accordingly... such as Down Jacket.jpg for packs that don’t have many customizable options. or Front.png, Back.png, Arms.png for the LRG pack or anything like that...
Put any unused grabpack files in the goodies folder and name them something that describes the pack
Keep the original pants and jacket files somewhere (the goodies folder is a good place to keep files when you aren’t using them) in case you lose them
Recent grab packs to download:
Marty’s (with headphones) forum topic: http://jibbingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2395&highlight=martys+headphones
--No poles: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WZCCDEFD
Valthorens (most recent-with headphones) forum topic: http://jibbingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2295
--No poles: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVRB2O2Y
Inline and snowmobile topic: http://jibbingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2607
Also, if you need help, you can go to the main folder, double click the folder “Manual”, then click on Manual.htm which bring you to the jibbin manual made by the creators.