Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
57. The shame is that the organs he wasted when he hit bottom may have saved the 18 people who died today in this country waiting on the donor list.
66. The general public needs to understand that this is not skiing, and represents an activity akin to leaping a motorcycle over 20 cars. That's not motorcyling, and this is not skiing! You could just as easily jump off a cliff in a barrel - like at the "falls", and you'd run a great risk of dying. This is what gives the wonderful sport of skiing a bad name among the uninformed.
79. On second thought, good job Billy. Your death will serve a the greater good. People will now have documented proof that you wasted your life performing a stunt that has no value to ones life other than a means of killing oneself. I'm sure your family would have liked such documentation to show you when you announced your plan to kill yourself. What a memory you have left. RIP
93. have to admitt this was cazy and foolish, doing what you like as a job is one thing, but too do a foolish thing like this is stupid and there is no money in the world worth taking your life for and how much fame can a person want? Some of these so called sports are stupid and some are just luck they are not dead, its just a matter of time before you die in a sport like this, plain and simple.
218. 2 bad. He had a death wish. Guys like him that starts deadly avelanches just to get a thrill. R.I.P There are a who lot more nuckelheads ready 2 take over where he has left off unfortunately
i cant believe people can disrespect a hero like billy poole even after he has passed on. any one who posted comments like that ROT IN HELL