Windows Users Link - Freedom Park Webcam
You must install the activex control in order to view the camera. You will see a pop up bar appear on the top of the page. Click on it to allow and then click Install to install the control.
Mac/Non IE Users see below:
These cameras are ActiveX based, and can only be viewed using Internet Explorer on a Windows PC without 3rd party software. To get around this, you can use Windows on your Mac through virtualization software such as Virtual PC (For PPC based Macintosh computers) or Parallels (for Intel based Macintosh computers). There is also a Mac program (for both PPC and Intel Macs) called Security Spy (more information at http://www.securityspy.com) that currently supports all Toshiba cameras except for the IK-WB15A and IK-WB21A. However, the IK-WB15A and IK-WB21A can still be used with Security Spy with some customization until the software is updated to support these newer cameras. Follow the instructions below to configure Security Spy to work with your IK-WB15A or IK-WB21A network camera:
1. Click on “Add network video device”
2. Add the camera IP/Port/username/password
3. On the drop-down camera list, select “manual configuration”
4. add this string: api/getstream.cgi?3087&&&&0&1000&1&0&9000 under the “Request” field
5. If connecting more than one camera, change the 3087 in the string above to a different unique number for each camera.