i dont have an 360 but i have played all the other halos..and one of my friends said that like 80 percent of gamers dont like it as much as halo one and two.. is htis true.. cuz id be pissed.. i need somethign to pass the times in summer
its pretty good.
i dont know why people say they dont like the campaign. the storyline could be better i guess.. but who cares?
its fun. really action-packed. definitely play it on heroic or legendary though.. its would be too easy on normal.
and the multiplayer does kick ass.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
-George W. Bush
It's only on the 360, as for $600 for a 360?? Where do you live? They are $350 US for a new Premium system.
'...the day that I die will
be the day that I shut my
mouth and put down my guitar.' - Sublime
'Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.' - Pink Floyd
The campaign is the shit... all together, the halo campaign is a million times better than anything else out there (except maybe half-life 1/2) and if you didn't like it then you're a retard. My only problem with it was that it could have been longer, but I would be saying that anyway even if it had been twice as long.
The thing about halo 3 (and all the other halo games) is that it has to be appreciated. If you can appreciate beautiful visuals, then you will see what a fucking amazing job bungie did with them. If you appreciate great music, then the totally epic score will make you enjoy the game 10x more than you would if it just had some lame music like every other game out there. Same with the story (though it can be a bit complicated at times and you really have to pay attention in all 3 games to understand what's going on).
If your perception of the world is so narrow that all you can get out of halo is the running and the shooting, then yes, your experience will be very similar to the other two halos because halo 3 is a halo game too. Go play gears or jerk off to bioshock's 'deep' story. Halo 3 is the complete fucking package and blows those games away in every area.
make way mutha fuckas im the message board bandit
im such a troll yall fuckin niggas caint stand it
kickin mad style, headed straight for ya thread
if you rage me nigga, its a bullet to ya head
this is just an introduction but u kno who i is
just a troll as nigga ragin faggot ass kids
my postinz ill, i got you some answers fo yo thread
now bithc yeah thats right bitch you caint handel this
i hate it how people are not liking halo 3. its obviously one of the best, if not the best game ever made and everyone who doesnt think so is only saying so because they want to be different. i cannot think of a single thing to add to or take away from this game whereas in halo 1 nd 2 i can think of many things to add, all of which were addressed in halo 3.
as for you friend, all i can say is that he is absolutely wrong. it is a made up fact that 80 percent of gamers think halo 3 is worse, i frankly dont think a single gamer would agree that 3 is worse if they actually take a minute to think about the game as a whole.
the only reason why most people like halo 1 the best is because the campaign is amazing, the only reason why people dont like halo 2 is because the campaign is worse. however, the multiplayer is unarguably better in halo 2. in halo 3 there is nothing to complain about. as for the graphics, they are very good, i will admit they are not the best, but at no time have i wished they were better. the only graphics i can think of that are better are gears of war and possibly GRAW.
all reviewers have raved about halo 3 as a complete success and i dont know why a few stupid 12 year olds have to screw around and hate the game just for the sake of hating it.
Ok so I played this 30 minutes ago my thoughts were:
1. The orb you can transform into and buy stuff and pick stuff up with is GAY, ruins the game in my opinion.
2. The graphics are nice, and most weapons are the same.
3. It seems the game wants to become more like a battlefield style shooter (big levels, many weapons, many people, many vehicles, etc). I just got bored after 30 minutes, and love halo games, getting bored was sad. Halo 2 was better imo, and halo 3 leaves me unimpressed
4. I played Skate today too, and it was much funner and left a bigger overall impression. If I had a 360, that would undoubtedly be the first game I would get. So much you can do
Hope for snow 07-08 campaign!
PM for invite to AlaskanRiders if your Alaskan or the blank cult.
1. Orb is one part of the game that is optional. How could you not like this feature? It makes custom games 1000x better.
2. Weapons are much more balanced Battle Rifle isn't the kill all ends all weapon it used to be, very good job in fixing the weapons I think. Great graphics.
3. I didn't really see a push towards a battlefield style shooter at all really, there are numerous small levels that I think are much more fun then the large ones. I also think that the large levels in Halo 3 are much better than 2 because they have much more action, your never really running around going, huh where is everyone? I thought halo 3 overall was a much better game than 2 but was a tiny bit worse than 1. I think 1 is the best of all the halo series but 3 is definitely up there.
4. Skate is an amazing game :D. Two completely different genres though so they're hard to compare