I need help coming up with a set of songs (as many as you can think of) that would be perfect for a new ski film.
The film is all about changing the perspective on modern day skiing, and refining a style of big mountain and back country steeze. It doesn't have massive spins or gaps, it's more urban than Chad's Gap.
So far I have.
1) Bloc Party - So Here We Are
2) The Shins - New Slang
3) Damian Marley - Road To Zion
4) Tokyo Police Club - Nature of the Experiment
5) Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (shoreline)
6) Collie Buddz - Come Around
7) Radiohead - The Gloaming (Softly Open Out Mouths In The Cold)
8) Streetlight Manifesto - The Big Sleep
9) Sufjan Stevens - Holland
10) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Parallel Universe
11) Bloc Party - Staying Fat
that's the type of stuff I'm looking for, mellow(er) stuff, or alteritive beat stuff.
Post what you got please :)