Ok, so from start to finish:
First hit - Rail over gap from SM3, Pep and Douglas
- Vincent Dorion's cliff from HD (Happy Dayz). Rail was added by creator for more fun.
- Gap is the 70' footer from SM3 with Pep and Douglas
- Large jump and log-ride are random, thown in for fun I guess.
- Chads gap, many many movies
- Step up and rails are made up, no specific movie
- Gap to rail is from Dash Long's sequence in Freeze that appeared more than a few seasons ago. It was like a 40 foot gap to rail. It could also be Gargnier's gap to rail, but who knows.
- Candide's huge ass hip appeared in SM3 and HD
- Rails on right side after are from nothing much
- Table after on left is the whistler jump in Focused that CR and Vinnie did some cool stuff, on, evidently 90' or so.
- Parkasarus Transfer was in HD and SM3
- Next table is the Superpark on from 1242 that Candide and Jon go huge on, apparently 110'.
- The massive jump is made up I think, no IDing features
- American Flag rail is from Happy Dayz, as is the three rail transfer, which was slayed by Pep and Olenick.
- Table to gap was Candides famous 810 to rail one, seen in Happy Dayz.
- The two table jump was most famously from Mark Abma and others in Yearbook.
- The last step up resembles the one from Whistler that Simon 0'ed and 180's over in X=ten, but the rail... well, just ingenuity I guess.
- Lastly, the wallride is of course from Session 1242.
There, I think thats everything that's anything.
"What if the hokey pokey really is whats its all about?"