so yeah, I just made some chicken and i thought it was pre cooked so i microwaved it for 1 min and 20 seconds and then I had about 2 bite of it and it was raw all in the middle....so yeah, should i go puke it up or just let it go or what?
people need to stop worrying that theyre going to die... hike 20 miles to the source of a river... clear and clean as can be and people wont believe youll drink it without a filter. the chicken wont kill you. drink some water, take a dump... youll be fine.
that's pretty shitty the poison control center won't answer. umm i'm pretty sure you'll be fine. i've eaten many a questionable chicken in my day and i've never gotten sick. don't throw up that'll just piss you off. maybe gargle some apple cider vinager and then swallow it. that'll get all the bacteria outta your mouth because it's acidic.