I'm very close to gettin my next tattoo...and I would really like something to do with skiing/mountains/snow...I found an awesome tribal mountain, but the only place where I could put it, I already have a tattoo....so I've been finding some cool quotes and want to get it written in funky writing as an ankle band....I'll list some of the stuff I've found....if anyone knows any other good ski quotes that aren't too long....I've searched the site and taken all that are mentioned into consideration, but am looking for stuff that is unique...
1. "Powder skiing is not fun...It's life, fully lived, in a blaze of reality" (i can't remember who said this)
2. "Live, breath, then ski. That's all that matters."
3. Greatness is only acheived in the absence of fear.
4. "The will to do, the soul to dare"
5. "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" (Edmund Hillary)
6. The key to happiness is freedom. The key to freedom is courage.
The troll stole my Santa!