yea shrek had a fair but of underlying humor that was a bit raunchy for a G movie
Proud Leader Of OA-a group for those addicted to oakley products.
yah, that was a pretty cool movie, but definitly liked shrek better. More double entendres. I like the jokes that kids would get one way, but adults would get it in a completly different, dirtier way.
'You're old enough to know that you won't get a lot of things in life because you don't have tits' - One of the 1/4 pipe builders at snowjam winnipeg to a couple young boys in response to why we'd let 3 girls on the ramp and not them
i went to it 3 times in the theader and i am going to get it as soon as i have money (god damn college i'm sooo poor some one please send me money)
1. take a phillies blunt and unwrap it
2. cut a straight line down the length of the whole cigar
3. empty out all the tobacco
4. fill the cigar leaf with some choice nuggets (pre-ground into shake)
5. roll that fucker up and lick it closed
6. take a lighter and carefully run the flame all over it to dry and seal it up
7. spark that shit and smoke yourself retarded
No dude, the best is on the DVD there's the extra 'Mike's New Car' cartoon, It is funny as shit, I fell off my chair I was laughing so hard. Maybe cuz I was high?
I write messages on money.
It's my own form of social protest.
A letter printed on paper that no one will destroy, passed indiscriminately across race, class and gender lines, and written in the blood that keeps the beast alive.
A quiet little hijacking on the way to the check-out counter.
And a federal crime.
I hope that someone will find my message one day when they really need it, like I do.
'You are not a slave'