"This is a hard charger for girl rippers! A strong construction and long turning radius call for a solid companion all over the mountain. Will plough through crust without problems and holds a good edge"
Sizes: 157, 166, 173, 180
Dimensions: 117 - 97 - 111 / 157 | 121 - 101 - 115 / 166 | 126 - 105 - 120 / 173 | 131 - 109 - 125 / 180
Weight: 1814g - 157 | 1905g - 166 | 1996g - 173 | 2177g - 180
Like a good pair of jeans will go from the trails, to the dance floor, to the bedroom floor, the award-winning SOS all-mountain ski transitions from couloirs, to groomers, to powder-filled bowls, seamlessly.
- A one-ski quiver that's ready for all snow conditions, resorts, and backcountry terrain
- The width underfoot works great on firm snow and in pow
- Rocker tip and tail help you maneuver crud or deep snow
- Traditional camber underfoot ensures stability and quick edge-to-edge response
- FSC certified birch wood core absorbs vibrations and adds energy
- Slanted ABS sidewalls provide torsional stiffness
- Recognized as one of the best women's skis by Powder Magazine
Rocker – Tip and Tail Rocker with Mild Camber – 394 mm Tip Rocker / +2 mm Camber / 394 mm Tail Rocker
Multi Radius Sidecut – A multi-radius sidecut means the ski turns differently at different speeds and intensity of engagement. A longer sidecut in the tip and tail keeps the ski on the fall line, while a shorter radius underfoot gives the ski its carveability when engaged. The combination makes the ski stable and responsive while skiing at each moment of the turn, cutting down on overturning and hookiness. The 24m radius underfoot is ideal for long, arced GS type turns, and responds well to speed.
Core - Birch Wood
Laminates - Triaxial Fiberglass
Base - IS 7500 Sintered
Edges - 1.7mm HRC 42