DESIGNED as THE UNBREAKABLE MOLD
The Norg was purpose-built to meet the demands of skiers and snowboarders who shred various mountain terrain — in every condition mother nature can throw at them. The Norg is equipped with superior lens-changing capabilities utilizing our Gravit8™ magnetic system. Paired with our 3DPlane™ lens technology — which provides unparalleled structural integrity to the lens, while keeping the frame soft and comfortable — you’ll experience an unmatched frame-to-lens fit, with uncompromising performance.
· Gravit8™ — 8 Magnetic touch-points provide a secure fit while ensuring easy lens changing and unrivaled performance.
· 3DPlane™ Molded Lens Technology provides seamless lens-to-goggle chasis fit
· UltraHD® Optical Clarity Lens Technology - maximum protection with uncompromised optics
· HiPER® Contrasting Lens Technology filters out certain color wavelengths to create more contrast
· High Altitude Lens Technology alleviates lens distortion by releasing pressure at higher altitudes.
· Scratch and Impact Resistant Lens with hydro and oleophobic coatings keep your lens smudge, scratch, and moisture free
· Dual Pane Anti-Fog Lens keeps your vision clear by regulating the temperature of the space between two lenses
· Flexible goggle frame with multi-layer face foam with moisture wicking micro-fleece, for maximum comfort, next to skin.
· OTG compatible — The goggle frame fits comfortably over Rx glasses, without compromising the fit, form, or function of the snow goggle.
· Adjustable 50mm strap with slip resistant grippers strategically placed allows the goggle to remain secure in variable terrain and volatile environments.
· Spare lens included with magnetic protective cover, which adheres to the goggle chassis over the attached goggle — protecting both lenses at once during storage.
· Microfiber goggle bag with segmented pocket for extra lens carrying, lens cleaning, and protection off the hill.