Don't let the price fool you, this jacket is the real deal. This jacket is
4. Works like you want it too
5. Durable and Tough (materials)
6. Looks Awesome
7. Fits great
8. Huge pockets and lots of them
Simply, this jacket is everything a jacket should be plus more. Get it!
Overall I absolutely love this jacket.
1. It keeps me very warm
2. All of the pockets are right where you want them, and one even includes a hole for your headphones to slide through so they are not everywhere.
3. Waterproofing is excellent - I have never been wet from a rainy/snowy day
4. The hood is huge! and I love it because I finally have a hood that will fit over my helmet on a rainy and/or wet and snowy day!
1. Pockets are where they should be
2. Synch at bottom WORKS - does not slip and loosen like my old FD jacket
3. Very good texture and feel of materials - feels tough and not cheap
4. Front zipper does not get stuck/broken.
Simply, this jacket works the way you want it to.
I think that everything in todays world is overpriced but I paid 180 dollars on amazon for this jacket and I think that is a very good price for a great jacket!
I simply love the fit of this jacket. I got a large and I am about 5'11 and with the bottom as loose as it will go, it goes to just above my knee. I wear it with the bottom synched up and it fits right at my thighs and I love it. Perfect length and width. I have also found that this jacket is not to wide as well. Perfect combo of width and length.
I have used it for about 20 skiing days and I have no tears, rips, cuts etc... and I ski fairly hard. I have stains from rust and dirt but any jacket will get that.