The world’s best freeski movies, live concerts, parties, art exhibitions, a Brand World and other events will take place on October 5th and 6th as the International Freeski Film Festival (iF3) opens its gates in Innsbruck, Austria to offer visitors an exceptional experience.
After five successful years in Montreal, Canada and two years in Annecy, France, iF3 is finally coming to the capital of the Alps. On the first weekend of October, the two-time host of the Winter Olympic Games, Innsbruck, will transform into a mecca for all freeski fans, outdoor enthusiasts and film aficionados.
Many fans from all over Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland are expected to flock to the beautiful city, while freeski legends including Tanner Hall, Phil Casabon and many more will make sure not to miss the Festival's first edition in Innbruck. All of them have one common goal: together with filmmakers and photographers from all over the world, they will celebrate their passion for skiing.
iF3 Innsbruck will offer the ideal platform and a multi-faceted program, including the following highlights...
• iF3 Screenings: The 25+ best national and international freeski films.
• iF3 Meet & Greet: Athletes, filmmakers and photographers will be live on site.
• iF3 Hintertux Freeski Session: Train with the starts in Tyrol’s best terrain park!
• iF3 Brand World: The outdoor industry presents its latest products and innovations.
• iF3 Concerts & Parties: International live acts & DJs raise the roof in the city halls.
• iF3 Side Events: Open air art exhibition, public bag jump and much more.
In addition to all of that, and to help set the mood for the Festival, the iF3 Hintertux Freeski Session will be taking place from October 1st - 4th and will see several international freeski stars join the party so you can meet, greet and ride with the pros in the Betterpark Hintertux.
Betterpark Hintertux, home of the iF3 Hintertux Freeski Session.
The stars are seizing the opportunity to squeeze in an intensive training session during their busy schedules, and fans can join in the fun! So if you’ve always wanted to get some pointers from legends such as Tanner Hall, then be sure to reserve a spot at the iF3 Hintertux Freeski Session.
Photo by Stefan Eigner