The Transfer is a directional ski and is also the widest Volkl jib ski other than the Revolt 95. The flex felt similar to the Step but the tail felt slightly stiffer. I like a directional ski and I found I could handle the softer flex better on the Revolt 85. They were easier to carve too and would actually make a pretty good all mnt twin as they felt more stable to me and the pop was still good.-tompietrowski
Characteristics: Stable, Maneuverable, Tough (Used to be the Volkl Kink).
The most versatile all mountain twin tip on the hill, the Transfer 89 features tip and tail rocker and a directional shape of 122-89-112 mm. Bolstered by a Multi-Layer wood core, carbon stringers and our bomber tough box construction, this very maneuverable ski feels at home in the pipe and park as well as on the slopes.
Sizes: 163, 171, 179 CM
Dimensions: 122 / 89 / 112 MM
Radius: 16.7 - 23.5 M
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- Skis.com $499.00 $600.00 Volkl Transfer 89 Skis 2018
- evo $499.00 $600.00 Volkl Transfer 89 Skis 2018
- SummitSports.com $499.00 $600.00 Volkl Transfer 89 Skis 2018
- Backcountry.com $498.95 Volkl Transfer 89 Ski