I rode a pair at SIA On-Snow and the bases are definitely felt faster than the TC ski or future spins have been. I had a slightly smaller size than I wanted to try but even with that, they were surprisingly stable. More of a medium flex, they are pretty poppy and did quick butter turns real smooth with the tapered tips. - .Nasty
Characteristics: Affordable, snappy, lightweight.
Approachable and affordable without skimping on tech, the Tigersnake is the best lightweight freestyle ski designed for quick turns and quick progression.
In stores from: $349.95
Sizes: 157, 164, 171, 178
Weight (where available): 1650
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- Jibij.com $215.95 Line Tigersnake Skis
- Jibij.com $129.95 Line Tigersnake Skis
- The House $349.95 $450.00 Line Tigersnake Skis
- Backcountry.com $209.97 $349.95 Line Tigersnake Ski
- evo $219.97 $450.00 Line Skis Tigersnake Skis 2017