The Transfer is my ski of choice in the liberty line up. It's super light, but stiff enough to stomp on big jumps and soft enough to butter on rails and rollers. I just rode a fresh pair when I was down in hood and I was ripping turns down the snake track with sharp edges. All around a solid, poppy, and fun park ski. - ScrapLord
Rode these skis all summer, and can say nothing but very good things about them! Super fun, quick skis. Nice and snappy when hitting rails, quick swaps, and no problem with pop. As well as they also have that stiffness to hit big 70+ft jumps into slush with ease. - Lupton
Characteristics: Light, Solid, Poppy
Durable, energetic, and light, the Transfer is engineered from the snow up to be an aggressive park and pipe ski. A unique, triple-radius sidecut with symmetrical dimensions and full camber, combined with premium materials, adds up to high performance carving, airs, and landings.
Sizes: 168, 175, 182 CM
Dimensions: 117-119 / 86-88 / 117-119 MM
Radius: 16/13, 17/14, 18/15 M
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- GearTrade.com $479.96 $524.96 2016 Liberty Origin 96 - Near perfect condition!
- GearTrade.com $470.47 Liberty Women's Powder Skis with Bindings
- GearTrade.com $429.95 $455.95 2017 LIBERTY SCHUSTER PRO ALPINE POWDER SNOW SKI FLAT
- GearTrade.com $409.95 $435.95 2017 LIBERTY ORIGIN 116 ALPINE POWDER SNOW SKI FLAT
- GearTrade.com $379.51 $419.51 2017 Liberty Origin 106 Skis-176