"If I had a park ski and these, I really couldn't see myself needing anything else. When I'm going up to solely ride the park I'll take a park ski but for everything else I have been using the Catamaran. Even if there is no fresh snow and I'll mainly be on the groomers these were the skis I took, they are just so much fun. I did ski the new Marksman (unchanged ski, just new graphics) and although it's still a fun ski, I would take the Catamaran over it any day. Deep snow performance is on par or better then any jibby pow skis on the market but I am yet to find a pow skis which carves as well. The only reason I would look elsewhere is if I ever got the chance to do some crazy AK lines but that is not going to happen anytime soon. If you like the way guys like Sean ski and want a playful pow ski which you can have fun on in and out of the pow, give them a try." - Tom P
Characteristics: Fun, jibby, playful.
Next level asym twin tip powder skiing from Pettit, Pep, and the K2 R&D crew.
Sizes: 177, 184, 191
Dimensions: 136 - 120 - 131
Radius: 21m @184cm
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- Christy Sports $649.95 $900.00 K2 Catamaran Skis - Men's
- evo $559.96 $900.00 K2 Catamaran Skis 2018
- evo $699.95 $850.00 K2 Catamaran Skis 2019
- The House $559.95 $900.00 K2 Catamaran Skis
- Backcountry.com $419.97 $699.95 K2 Catamaran Ski