The Prodigy 2.0 has been updated for the 2018 - 2019 season with a more rockered profile versus previous models.
On Snow Comment: The Prodigy seems like a good option for a freestyle skier who likes to spend some time all over the mountain. It felt slightly stiffer than the Candide 1.0 with a little less pop, but held up a better on uneven terrain and did a better job powering through bumps. -Krotch
Characteristics: Ultra versatile, sturdy construction, good on-snow feel
The Prodigy 2.0 is updated to pop and stomp whatever feature or snow type you throw at it. A directional twin tip, the Full Strength Sidewall construction combined with a Poplar/Beech sandwich core means that the Prodigy 2.0 is soft and poppy enough to butter those slushy rollers and stiff enough underfoot to make sure you nail a new trick. All-natural Flax Stringers replace fiberglass and dampen landings, while waist width, and with an upgraded tail rocker, this ski is the ultimate inbound freestyle shred tool.
Sizes: 154, 158, 164, 174, 178, 184
Dimensions: 122 / 96 / 112 MM
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- Backcountry.com $454.30 $649.00 Faction Skis Prodigy 2.0 Ski
- REI.com $518.93 $649.00 Faction Men's Prodigy 2.0 Skis
- Christy Sports $599.00 $669.00 Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis - Men's
- evo $494.96 $729.00 Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis 2018
- Gear Coop $519.20 Faction Prodigy 2.0 Ski 2018