The Prodigy 1.0 has been updated for the 2018 - 2019 season with a more rockered profile.
Characteristics: Ultra versatile, sturdy construction, playful
This Poplar-cored, freestyle twin, has buckets of pop and flex while maintaining real performance on the downhill. Rebelling against symmetrical park ski tradition, the directional shape of the Prodigy 1.0 ensures that you have more control throughout your turn, whether that's carving in switch to a 40-foot booter or hand-dragging into a wavey trail feature. The wider shovel and Surf Zone tech means that you can easily blend those carves into butters. XL 2.2mm edges, thicker bases, and full Cap tips and tails ensure a bombproof set of sticks that lay the tracks for a modern-day, do-it-all park skis.
Sizes: 168, 172, 176, 182 CM
Dimensions: 120 / 90 / 110 MM
- Merchant Sale Price Retail Price
- REI.com $582.93 $729.00 Faction Men's Prodigy 3.0 Skis
- REI.com $518.93 $649.00 Faction Men's Prodigy 2.0 Skis
- Christy Sports $399.95 $669.00 Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis - Men's
- Skis.com $699.00 Faction Prodigy 3.0 Skis 2019
- Skis.com $599.00 Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis 2019