Junior Team: watizit?
This is not a team like all the others! You donÃ¢Â€Â™t just get your pair of skis and thank you very much! CoreUPT.com is offering a complete training-programme for 7 youngsters, aged between 13 and 16, that aims to prepare you to be the pro-riders of the future.
The training-programme is financed by CoreUPT.com and is made up of the following modules:
- Freestyle ski training
- Physical training
- Coaching & Career management (sponsors etc)
To be able to take part in this selection, post your video (maximum 1min 30sec) on Zapiks.fr, and name it in the following way: Ã¢Â€Â˜CoreUPT.com Young Gun selecta + last name/ nameÃ¢Â€Â™
The judging criteria are as follows:
- Tricks Ã¢Â€Â“ variety is important. We donÃ¢Â€Â™t want to see the same move 10 times!
- Style Ã¢Â€Â“ a trick without style isnÃ¢Â€Â™t really a trick.
- Filming and editing Ã¢Â€Â“ Oh yes, as a pro rider needs to know how to edit his/her part in order to promote him/herself.
So that we can contact you quickly, send us an email with the title of your video and your contact details (email + telephone) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are lucky enough to be among the 15 best videos selected, this is how the rest of the selection will take place:
- You will receive an email or a call from the team manager to let you know you have been pre-selected for the final test day.
- This day will take place in Tignes, the weekend of the 14th/15th November. The goal is to select the best 7 among you to join the CoreUPT.com Young Guns team.
- CoreUPT.com will pay for the lift pass, but you must take care of food yourself.
- The day will start off with a ski test (freestyle + piste skiing) in the morning followed by a physical test in the afternoon.
At the end of the day, the jury, made up of the team manager and some riders from the Pro CoreUPT.com team, will choose the 7 best riders amongst you.
Results to be announced on the 2nd December.