Hey everybody, just a quick entry for today. However, I need to correct myself. In my last post i was describing the new park features and I didn't know a name for a tube-like structure. So, I checked the resort website and found out it is called a "corrugated tube". Also, I call a T-Box a T-rail. But I don't think thats a huge deal. Anyways, me and my boys B-Check and Izzy are headed out to the slopes and throw some serious stuff down. I'll update you all about how that went tomorrow or Friday, depending when I get the time to do that. I'll catch y'all later!Happy Skiing!TheShealyWord