Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
TreegrabberI’m tryna make a pair of mittens but have no idea what types of materials to purchase with my currency. Anyone on here who makes stuff got any recommendations on what to buy and where to buy it from?
jompcockAlways thought it would be cool to cut custom mitts from a higher quality leather like deerskin.
CatdickBojanglesHere’s the best way:
1. Buy 2 loaves of bread
2. Punch a hole in an exterior wall of your house
3. Eat all the bread
4. Take insulation from hole in wall
5. put insulation in bread bags
6. Put insulation filled bread bags on hand
7. Secure with rubber bands.
CaseyPersonally I would buy a pair of mittens and use the raw materials to reconstruct a shittier pair of mittens.