Yo, so I am going to visit Grandvalira this winter. Hope they not gonna close due to COVID. I am going to stay in Encamp for ~40 days. Got a few questions for locals:
1. There is Sunset Park that works till 9pm will I be able to get from it to Encamp by public transport?
2. I am looking to buy Season Pass but I can see there is a Freestyle Pass. Does it mean that I need additional pass for sking in snowparks?
3. Will El Tarter, Xavi and Sunset Snowpark be open in start of January?
4. Any tips from local on where to buy cheep food for cooking?
5. Anything else I need to know?
Thanks, for replies.