Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
SessionLOL "survive college".
DummyBears1. If you ski don't go to Kentucky
2. Drink beer fast and frequently
3. As an engineer also in school (minor in civil major in ocean) TAKE SUMMER CLASSES easy A's more time in the winter and if you wanted could finish faster and move on with your life.
4. Make a shit ton of friends but none of them will be your friends in two weeks
5. don't get blackout your first couple nights
6. All the hot bitches join sororities get friendly with them asap so you got the bitches on your side and they take you to parties
7. Be on top of classwork at first you think you have freedom but you really don't and you get behind fast
8. Hopefully your ra is a homie like mine remember they're students to and like to do the same shit if you make there job easy you can get away with shit unless they're a tightass.
9. don't date people especially freshmen year (your their for brews and hoes)
10. Make friend in your major form study groups it will alleviate lots of stress when your all getting fucked together with school and its a great way to meet people and be more efficient at getting work done.
DolansLebensraumOp are you in state in kentucky?
pls dont tell me your gonna make ur dad pay 250k for a state school degree unless ur filthy
OnederfulNo Ohio. Got quite a bit of scholarships and have good grades and test scores. Plus loans. I’m going to have quite a bit of debt but not as much as one would think. I’ve also had good luck with crypto so lots of that profit is paying off my college. Plus I have a lot of credits paid off already with dual enrollment. I have my CCNA so i can work if need be for more than just a part time worker.
**This post was edited on May 20th 2021 at 11:09:39pm
**This post was edited on May 20th 2021 at 11:11:24pm
DolansLebensraumThats cool. I still would suggest finding whatever civ eng program you can thats cheap. Theres gotta be some good programs in ohio schools. If you really wanna rack debt to go to kentucky then its up to you but in ten years there will be literally nobody who considers college worth more than 5k a semester. Everything you learn in college you can learn from the internet and a maybe a few choice textbooks.
in the near future employers are going to ask for your high school sat score and not even give a shit where or for fuck sake IF you went to college.