Anyone else grill a ton during the summer months?
I've got my boombox and my "Best Women's Reggae Covers" playlist, now all I need is a list of sexy trendy grill foods that I can use to lure in all the fine ladies and gents on the pool deck.
I've got several ideas so far, but I would love some Cosmo Crap ideas and recipes that'll get the hotties all FOMO'd up and grabbing a plate.
- Making hummus out of everything but chick peas
- Boozy kombucha
- From scratch condiments
- Brioche buns
- Canned craft cocktails
- Fancy mushrooms
- Theamed smorgasboards (charcuterie is so 2018)
- Using edgy mixed method protein grilling techniques on vegetables
- Weird cuts of vegetables, like Brussel sprouts still on the stalk
- Exotic African spice rubs that nobody's heard of and I can't pronounce
- Sourdough pizza
- Fusion BBQ sauces with gochujiang, tamarind, miso, fermented bean paste, etc...