If you watched the XGames stream last night, you definitely noticed the logo below.
This is the hallmark of an anti-tobacco propaganda machine, a corporate entity dedicated to eradicating one of the most badass things you can do: smoking. This post is meant to provide some pro-smoking content to the world of freestyle skiing to balance out the roar of governments and companies trying to take away your autonomy.
Reasons to Smoke:
1. You look cool as fuck when you smoke. Don't believe me? Ask James Dean, or Kurt Cobain, or even JFK (all of whom got truckloads of puss).
2. It's the ultimate way to kill time on a lift. Bored? Have a dart - the lift ride will zip by and you'll be skiing again way faster.
3. It activates caffeine. The ski industry is built on energy drinks, and if you're not hacking a dart with your morning Monster then you're fucking up. Nicotine and caffeine twist together in your brain to make you the most alert you've ever been.
4. Smoking adds a layer to your personality. It makes you mysterious (girls love that shit).
5. Smoking gives you an excuse to leave any conversation at any point in time. Gaper trying to explain why his Supershapes are twice the ski of your Blends? Light a dart and he'll fuck off.
I hope this post has allowed you all to reverse some of the propaganda conditioning caused by the XGames. Cheers.