Well guys, I am super bummed. Just got back from the podiatrist and I have a broken foot, a torn tendon and have to get surgery to fix it all next wednesday :/ So, I am going to sell all my stuff because I need money to work in Nicaragua this summer (building Photovoltaic applications in areas without electricity. how sweet is that?) Anyway, I am going to try to be pretty generous on the prices, but don't try to bargain me down considering I now can't work for 4-6 weeks and I need money really badly. Here we go:
1. 2005 Armada ARV 185 with s914(all red) bindings. Both brand spanking new, used for 3 hours outside the park. Mounted 2 cm above traditional spot - these are amazing outside the park. $500 shipped (i.e. $470 for a brand new setup)
2. 2005 Burton Cargo Pants. Night Ops Gray is the color(the white and grey checkered pattern with white burton symbols. quite money) Size Large. Used twice. $95 shipped ($85 for brand new, hard to find pants)
3. 2005 Burton Cargo Pants. color = black. Same condition as above. $80 shipped.
4. Burton Analog Jacket. Limited edition green and white checkered pattern. Size Large. $90 shipped.
5. Orage Hit Jacket. Size XL. Color is green and white with red accents on the elbows. Worn 5 times, new like condition. $75 shipped.
6. Spyder Puffy. Size Large. Color is white and gray. Super sick, super warm. Used twice for 4 hours each. $140 shipped (bought for $265!)
7. Oakley a-frames. Camo with persimmon lens. $50 shipped. Lens is brand new, frame slightly used but looks brand new.
8. Giro nine.9 MX with Tune-Ups. will sell with or without tunes up. No stickers, godo condition. $70 shipped without, $100 shipped with tune-ups.
9. 1st gen 5 GB Ipod. Works great, good condition. $100
I dream of winter.