Hey all, please help me with your experienced advice! (mention ski name alongside with ski length)
215lb/97kg (20% of fat haha)
Location: Seattle, WA
Looking to replace my rossi for some all mountain\freestyle capable skis with right length which I will use for all except powder (because of the shiro). I do park really rare but want to improve it so let say 20% park, 80% - all mountain.
Want to have ski that will help me do more butters\lights spins\medium jums and beginner rails\boxes.
As for now I have: (each one have some issues like core dings\water in tail\etc but edges are good):
2013 Volkl Shiro 193
- good on piste
- like the speed on mixed snow
- can cut mixed snow with no problems
- I don't feel they really wide, except moguls but full rockers helps to do fast turn
- hard to find good powder for it (I've moved to US from eastern Europe and I hope here will be more pow days)
2014 rossignol storm 180
- feels light when you on the lift
- nice fast turns on moguls
- I think they are too short
- Hard to break mixed snow (with 2-3 inches of snow I can't use ages)
- Hard to stay in the good speed (25+mph)
- not playful\stiff flex
- easy to catch edge
After my research i'm thinking about those (with length around my height - 188cm):
ARV 106 (too wide?)
Also I'm ok to buy used one to try something like prev version of ARV etc.