1. To avoid high prices, crowds, and hella kids you will want to schedule your skiing after French winter holidays end on March 4.
2. If you’re looking for cheap and you like a little adventure, you might want to hop an EasyJet flight to Bulgaria and check out Bansko.
3. Pyrenees are an affordable option. Alcohol is practically free in Andorra so if you like to have a sloppy drunk time that’s the ticket.
4. If you prefer to take one of France’s excellent high-speed trains, several ski resorts can be reached from Paris directly via TGV
. Of the resorts listed on this link, L’Alpe d’Huez has great terrain, a good party scene, and can be affordable. Montgenèvre also has a reputation for affordability with the added benefit of being connected to Italian ski resorts. Book well in advance to get the best rates.
5. If you want to save money on transportation, Blablacar
is often cheap and fun.
6. Doing a little research on Google.fr “skier pas cher pour étudiants” can give some good results for example