Replying to Which Ski should I buy?
After I destroyed my skis last years I have to buy some new skis now.
So my plan now is to buy two pair of skis. One very Playful and soft ski which I can use to ride in the Park most of the time.
My first choice are the Line Honey Badgers because I think they are really soft and playful skis. But I have read that you cannot jump with them bigger jumps. And their durability is also not that good (do some people say). And I think the Honey Badgers are very expensive.
The other ski should be a little bit harder so I can also hit bigger jumps. And they should also be "unbreakable", so I can use them the next 5 years (was my plan). These skis can also be a little bit more expensive. I thought about 500-700 pounds. Is the Candide Thovex 2.0 a good choice?
Some more Information about me: I am about 70% in the Park. The other 30% i am riding on pists an in powder. But there I am also just doing tricks and butters.
**This thread was edited on Nov 22nd 2018 at 4:58:43am
Click to expand post