I know there are already 1000 + threads on this but I am sort of in a tricky situation. I already deffered from CU Boulder from 2018 to 2019. I am from DC and was originally planning on rooming with my cousin and 2 of his friends who all already live in Boulder. We were going to room in Boulder and ski on the weekends. Recently 1 of the friends flaked, but we adjusted and found another place. I set up a showing for the house for my cousin and his friend. They both didnt make it and I found out about it recently. My cousin said his dad would not sign the lease yet because he did not have enough cash saved up. He had a job that payed well for a highschooler but the hours were shit, and he is getting a new job. I am now stuck in a situation where I could say that I want to go live in the mountains(Breck or Keystone) for the year, or I could be patient and hold on a bit longer.
TLDR: Should Op try to live and work in Boulder or a mountain town in Colorado? Also if you need another roommate just let me know i might decide to hold out, but options are always nice to have.