Lady shredders... I'm trying to decide on powder skis to buy while the prices are low! I've gone back and forth and deliberated on multiple different companies, styles, etc. I've narrowed it down to either the Line Pandora at 110 underfoot or the ON3P Jessie at 108 underfoot.
s'more deets to condsider:
- I live and ski in Utah
- Last year was my first full season on skis, and I fell in love (grew up snowboarding and surfing on the west coast)
- I'm athletic (5'7", 135 lb.)
- I want a ski that I can charge in many kinds of conditions. Fluffy powder, chopped up mashed potatoes, and I'd like to ride this ski when I take on a back country set-up.
- My main goal when I ski is to have fun, be creative, playful, and LEARN.
- I spent a lot of time in the park last winter with the low snowfall. I love skiing switch, throwing 3's, and popping off side hits. I want a ski that can take those park skills to natural features.
So, with all of that in mind- I wanna hear from you guys: Line Pandora or ON3P Jessie? Thoughts, opinions, personal experiences, or maybe an option I haven't considered yet? Let's hear it!