Trying to unload some excess gear. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup (western PA). I will entertain partial trades for the following only: rolling ski bag, wool base layers, Oakley Canopy Prizm Rose lens, Oakley Line Miner goggle.
1) Leather mittens for all you new wave scarecrow-arms lovers out there. Size large. Not sure what brand they are but the leather feels high-quality and is super soft. They have only been used a handful of times. $20.
2) Salomon Reflex jacket from back in the day. This thing is rad. It is size large, but definitely fits on the baggy and long side. I really like the fit. There are a few stains from rails, but overall it is in great shape. $30.
3) North Face pants. Size medium. Not sure what model these are. They are definitely on the lower end of TNF's product line, but they are pretty much brand new. I only wore them to ski once I think. $20.
4) North Face pants. Size XL. These things are pretty beat and have seen a lot of use, but they were pretty high-end back in their day. They definitely still have some life left in them for someone looking for a cheap pair of pants. $15.
4) Planks goggles. Comes with a couple lenses and carrying pouches. I only used them 2 or 3 times. $20.