I've got some plans I'm trying to fund and bills to pay, so time to clean out the gear closet. First round is the backpacks.
1) F-Stop Loka 37L - *SOLD*
- First up is the F-Stop Loka 37L. This pack has accompanied me on tons trips and is absolutely bomb proof. At 37L it still works as a carry-on even with some stuff strapped to the outside. The pack has a removable ICU that can be rearranged to fit whatever camera configuration you would like and tons of storage options inside the pack for small things. This guy comes with an attached rain cover. I won't babble on about this pack all day so check out this link to find out all about it. This is the ultimate adventure sports photography pack. Pack is in great shape and is extremely nice. Not super stoked to part with it but like I said, bills to pay. Retailed $279 for the pack, $15 for the rain cover and $89 for the ICU. asking $250 shipped for the whole package.
2) F-Stop Kenti 25L - $175 shipped
- Next up is the F-Stop Kenti 25L pack. Every bit as badass as it's bigger brother, just in a smaller package This pack does come with internal organizers that can be arranged in any way you need to carry camera gear or anything else. Super durable pack, mine is a little dirty but other than that it's in perfect working condition. Again not super stoked to part with it but got bills to pay. Check out the link to see more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKcT2N7q0Hc
3) Osprey Zealot 15L - $45 shipped
- Pretty badass little mountain biking pack. Carries a full face or regular helmet as well as a water bladder (not included) super durable with plenty of storage for daily rides. Has a separate bottom pocket that includes a removable tool organizer pouch. pack is in excellent condition.
4) Salomon Quest 30L Ski pack - *SOLD*
- Kickass ski pack that has been my go-to bag for backcountry days. Clamshell opening means you don't have to dig for your gear. Super deep fleece lined goggle pocket up top. Tools pocket on the front for stashing your probe, shovel and whatever else. Carries skis diagonally and A-frame style. Ice axe attachments and hydration bladder compatible (not included) pack in is excellent condition.
5) Millet Prolighter 45+10L - *SOLD*
- This was my go-to climbing pack before I got a different one. 45 leader base size with an expandable top that adds 10L. The whole pack is made from Cordura so it's totally bomb proof. Has rope carry, ice axe carry, A-Frame ski carry, a removable hip belt and is hydration compatible (not included) Pack is in great shape, just a little dirty.
6) Osprey Trip 20L - *SOLD*
- Cool little daypack good for running errands or short hike or something like that. Pack is in great shape.
7) EMS Longtrail 70L - $75 shipped
- Big 70L multi-day pack from Eastern Mountain Sports. Features an adjustable back panel for a wide range of fits, tons of storage throughout the pack, hydration compatible (not included) and a separate sleeping bag compartment at the bottom with a zip out divider. Pack includes a rain cover and is in great shape.
**This thread was edited on Apr 18th 2018 at 2:43:55pm
**This thread was edited on Apr 18th 2018 at 2:44:58pm
**This thread was edited on Apr 19th 2018 at 1:08:33pm
**This thread was edited on Apr 23rd 2018 at 11:32:08am