Yo, I picked up a pair of twin tips and this will be my first year skiing in the park, I'm trying to set realistic goals for tricks to learn this year. I'm a decent skier and I like to ski fast. Here's my list so far.
- 1s & 3s both directions, from forward or switch. I want to get super comfy spinning off anything.
- Nose Butters & Tail Butters. I'd love to get to where I can butter into a spin.
- 50/50 on boxes & rails, from both forward & switch
- FS 270
- BS 270
- I think Daffies look so sick but probably pretty tough to learn?
- Backflip, but where you lay it out real steezy and rotate slow because those look awesome
- Like 4 or 5 different grabs?
I'll be skiing pretty much everyday and once I set my mind on something I work pretty hard at it. Are those unreasonable goals? Should I go for more? If so, what else? Are there any tricks you thought were super fun to work on when you first started learning? Any and all helpful tips are greatly appreciated! :)